Tuesday 3 September 2013

I've resisted until now because the rules have changed! I've been told it's best to write my blog on this Google thingy. Well like anything new at my age you put it off don't you? And anyway is there anybody out there? Is there anybody who actually reads my blog? Hello..................................
Well if you are there I might as well pen a few words... so to speak.....
Him and me have been quite busy and we have 'Sloaned' our first piece of furniture, as seen below.
 
Unfortunately he'd started painting before I could take a 'before' photo........................
We used Annie Sloan Country Grey and I have to say he has done a great job of it, ok that's all the praise he's having today. We are now inspired to do even more pieces so watch this space and of course Facebook and Twitter for new items we have 'Sloaned'
We visited the NEC on Sunday and have as usual ordered far too much but it's so difficult to resist all the wonderful displays of Shabby Chic. We're hoping our first delivery will be next week to coincide with the Neath Fair, which is one of our favourite events of the year. Starts Wednesday and finishes Saturday and we trade from 9 in the morning until 9 at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll try to write a little bit sooner next time because I already know what I want to tell you about. The most amazing Shabby Chic wallpaper. Watch this space...............



No comments:

Post a Comment